Friday, March 20, 2009

Phobias

Dear Reader,

I am having a dilemma with my phobias or at least my pet peeves. They are stopping me from enjoying myself in social situations. There is one that stops me from going to clubs with people, one that stops me from going to parades and a few more that I might talk about in this or in a different blog.

The one that stops me from going to clubs with people is my phobia of being left out. If 2 girls go to the club(me and another girl) it isnt that bad because there is no one else to focus on. But if it is 3 or more there is a great likeliness that one of them might be in the position that they are out of the group. My pet peeve is having someone turn their back to me. It kinda sets my blood ablaze. So if 3 of us go to the club and the other 2 girls are turned to each other and one has their back to me I feel very upset and would prefer to leave. If it is with a larger group, like in Ireland we went to this club and there was 8 of us and this one girl (i am not sure if it was purposely or not) ALWAYS had her back to me and that caused me to be out of the circle. If she had slightly turned 90degrees my direction we would all be dancing in a circle. Therefore I always ended up outside of the group like a spectator and one of the individuals kept trying to get me to join the group, but the situation kept happening. It doesnt only fall into the category of the club,it could be any social environment I hate having someone's back (or even back of the head) turned to me.

The phobia that I have that stops me from going to parades is the loosing people before or after the parade, the tight squeezing trying to get out and the inability to see because everyone wants either video footage or a picture or for their (f**kin) kids to see (on their f**kin shoulders). I would understand that you might want a video of one or 2 situations, but a video of every section now that is ridiculous. Plus the pictures would not help much for the other people because the will miss out on the experience of the electricity in the air and the actual registering of what you are seeing into pure excitement. The kids should have a separate area to sit on their parents shoulders so that they dont block the view of MANY others. Because what parents dont know is that if you lost your friends umptine times and have to be squeezed between some Pakistani lookin man and some tall chick from Spain and an older lady, it will run through your mind to push that kid off of you just to get a view. And with all the killing around the place you can tell peoples tolerance levels are lowered and they cant stand shit!! The squeezing is bearable if it is a bunch of people that moving as one main force but when these bitches trying to get in front when you cant move and then they just end up 2 people ahead of you, it kinda triggers that part of you brain that controls your road rage when people overtake you just to be 2 cars ahead of you. Then you get really rahtid. The losing of people before and after the parade is a situation that some of the people you might be with might be one of them that passing through and then end up 2 ppl ahead of others. So you loose them completely.

I also have a situation with hypocrites (one of the main reasons that the church is not for me). I noticed that my dad has a low tolerance for disrespect which is understandable and once you respect him he will respect you (as much as he can). However, I have a low tolerance for hypocrites, I know no one is perfect, but damn man, dont be talking shit about something, then go and do that same thing that you talkin shit bout the that is soo unnecessary.

Here is a vid that gives the definition of a hypocrite by "my trusty HotforWords"


OXXO

Mayeshah!!

No comments: