Sunday, March 22, 2009

Regression

Dear Readers,

I must admit the body has nothing on the brain. If you believe on something long enough then it will happen. Strangely I was just so unsatisfied with how i looked and felt, so i was sayin I will lose weight no matter what. So slowly but surely I had regressed into my old 15 y/o mind set (in the eating department not the smartness) and I have been eating less and less to the point where I would eat one small thing in one day. I have also been craving something that I havent had in a long time: cheese sandwich on toast and only drinking water. When I was 15 my eating habits were so shit that my body just fed off of itself. It isnt that bad if you have lots of fat for it to feed off of. Then I started to exercise and I got real slim (well as slim as my body would allow). I also would watch all kinda shows on mtv such as Daria and Beavis and Butthead, which I have started watchin again on youtube (thank God for youtube). So I believe that if a regression or your mind is telling you to do something (or you convince your mind to do something) then it will override all physical restraints and allow you to do what you please. Well, my aim has been partially reached. We will see how it goes later down.

OXXO

Mayeshah!

No comments: