Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Deja Vu

Dear Readers,

I have a mental situation (yes that makes me sound like i am uber crazy) where I would listen to music or watch a movie and would feel like I am in that life style. Ex. I would be listening to Jill Scott and I would feel like I am one of those chicks in ATL or something. I know that is uber crazy but that is how I roll and I have noticed I am almost running out of situations. Like I have had my deja vu situation on Sunday of being in a park while they are playing football (soccer for American readers) and people with their dogs just milling around. It was like something out of an Olsen twins movie or a backpackers movie. Now I have a strange feeling that if I have an ATL deja vu I will have to watch more movies or listen to different Genres of music. But that was such a good feeling and if I was by myself I would have sat down and enjoyed the feeling but I didnt have all that free time on MY hands. SOOOO I enjoyed the lil feeling and moved on! Yea I just had to say that because it just crossed my mind. So the next time I get that feeling which might be soon because I decided to make my first LONE trek into the city and I felt like one of those girls who would be in a movie when they are in Manhatten, like the Devil Wears Prada. But yea, next time I will see if I can take a pic of the area and pair it with its corresponding movie or song.

OXXO,

Mayeshah

No comments: