Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Human Beings

Dear Readers,

I was by one of my friends last night and we were drinking and eating Nachos and just Talking!!! It was one of the most nostalgic feelings I have had in a long long time!! Just chilling with a friend, sharing experiences, friends experiences, ideas, family stories, even men and relationships. Just every thing under the sun, and then a topic came up that made me think. Why do humans have to label people stuff like sluts, hoes, dutty foot and so on.
If a girl sleeps around with all kinda guys (and girls)she is labeled a slut or a hoe. Yes, we know that Humans have sex for Pleasure, but so do Dolphins and they dont call each other sluts and hoes!!!(well i dont think they do). But it is just so sad that humans have to degrade each other just to feel good about themselves. If it is wrong then they will pay their consequence later in life (or afterlife). But it doesnt give people reason to call each other such stuff. As I told a friend "Haters will hate" and all you can say is "Hi hater, bye hater, you see me, hi hater" and "Hate on me Hater,now or later, cause i am going to do me".

OXXO

Mayeshah!!

No comments: