Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gummi Bears and

Dear Readers,

Guess what I FOUND!!! OMG. IT IS THE GUMMI BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow,I loved this thing soooo much!!!! omg I just finish watchin episode 1 and 2. Man, this brought back soooo much memories. See while the early 80s babies they watched Thundercats and so forth, We late 80s babies watched GUMMI BEARS and Tale Spin. Hell I even remember Under the Umbrella Tree ( which makes me add "ie to the end of every animal - iggie.) The lady is Holly and there was Iggy, Jacob, and Gloria. Holy Crap.. now lookin at it, that was a really lame ass show. omg.

As a child you dont realize how lame stuff tend to be like how my sister said she looked back and noticed Thundercats was realllyyy lame. But as a child you never linked shows to things that you know about outside of TV. I only noticed after watching this episode the relationship between these gummi bears and the candy gummi bears. Now i feel sooo bad that I used to bite of the head and limbs of the candy and then collect the bodies to eat later. well here is the first episode of GUMMI BEARS and the intro for Under the Umbrella Tree. Enjoy

OXXO

Mayeshah






No comments: