Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogoerychwyrndrobwollllantysiliogogogoch!!!

When I was in England (I dont know if I had talked about it) I went to Wales and we had stopped off at the town of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogoerychwyrndrobwollllantysiliogogogoch.

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/facts2.png

The people tour guide Nevil Owen (if ever in Leeds or Sheffield look him up he has some of the best Tours out there) told everyone on the bus that we would receive a free bag (or shirt) if we are able to say that damn name and I found the best learning guide. Unlike the people who worked at the visitors stop they actually teach you (i know there are like 500 other ppl in the building who will ask the cashier how to say it but still) So check out the vid.



OXXO

Mayeshah

No comments: