Wednesday, April 7, 2010

They Wanna Rock and They Will Rock You

OMG THIS IS SOOOO FUNNY!!!! I was just going through the internet and I came across this poster:
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/picture327.jpg

And i couldnt remember exactly who Twisted Sister was so I googled them and remembered them through one of their songs:



Then fell in love with this one I love listening to Christmas songs when it isnt Christmas:

Plus I feel any man that puts up with that bullshit relationship.

OHHH BUT THEN I was like do I know any more of their songs:
NOPE, but I decided to listen to this one out of pure curiousity.


Now you know that Twisted Sister Wanna Rock. Queen Replies:
WE WILL ROCK YOU!!!


TOOO FUNNY!!!

I KNOW I HAD TOOK FOREVER TO REACH MY POINT BUT ADMIT IT YOU LOVED IT!!!!
Back to school work

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: